Did you know getting a little competitive from time to time can be incredibly beneficial to your relationship? It's true! Whether it's a quick race to see who can run across the hall faster, or a more serious challenge that could last the whole year, completing some couples challenges together can help you grow closer together.
Here are some of our favorite challenges, broken down by category!
Goofy couples challenges
- Have a staring competition.
- See who can cook the craziest meal (that's still edible).
- See who can hold their breath the longest.
- See who can go the longest without laughing.
- Play truth or dare until one of you forfeits.
- Ding Dong Ditch as many friends as you can.
- Play the floor is lava around your home until someone falls into the lava.
- Prank call friends and talk with funny accents. Whoever can keep the conversation going the longest wins.
- Pretend to be each other for the day. The person with the most accurate depiction of the other wins!
Relationship building challenges
- Have a regular date night.
- Make a chores list, but give each other allowances for completing tasks (cuddle coupons, kisses, etc..).
- Tackle an extreme sport together (from rollercoasters to skydiving, you pick!).
- Dance at home to your favorite song or even your wedding song.
- Send your partner sweet texts throughout the day for a week.
- Discover a new podcast you can listen to together.
- Kiss each other good morning and goodnight every single day.
- Go to a store of your choosing and have each person buy one thing that reminds them of the other.
- Do a small gesture for each other every day.
- Consistently go to the gym together at least twice a week.
- Make it a habit to prepare two healthy meals together a week.
- Give your home, or a room in your home, a makeover together.
- Celebrate one accomplishment from both your weeks for a whole year (no matter how big or small the accomplishment is!).
- Whenever you both are walking together, hold hands whenever possible.
- Plan a long vacation once a year for you both to reconnect and relax on.
- Fold your laundry right after it gets out of the drier (as fast as you can to make it fun).
- Make your partner smell things with a blindfold and have them guess what it is.
- Blindfold one of you and have the other guide them through an activity around the house with just vocal instructions.
- Watch funny YouTube videos and see who can go the longest without laughing.
While some of these challenges may look small, even doing something as simple as making an effort to hold hands more and kiss every day can have a great, everlasting impact on your relationship.
So, how many of these challenges are you going to complete?
Need a little help with the regular date night challenge?
We get it. Planning a regular date night can be challenging. Especially once you start running out of ideas. Crated with Love makes date night easy. Get a brand new date night delivered right to your door, every month, with everything you need to have an amazing date night at home! Click below to learn more! 👇Learn More