Finding the perfect gift for a bridal shower can be a challenge. With so many options and a limited budget, it can be difficult to choose something that is both unique and affordable. Fortunately, there are plenty of bridal shower gifts available for under $50 that are sure to make the bride-to-be feel special on her special day. In this post, we'll discuss bridal shower gift etiquette, choosing the perfect gift, and our top 25 bridal shower gifts under $50.
Bridal Shower Gift Etiquette
When it comes to bridal shower gifts, there are a few etiquette tips to keep in mind. First, and most obviously, it's important to remember that the gift should be something the bride will use and enjoy. Typically, bridal shower gifts can be a bit more fun and lighthearted as opposed to wedding gifts. So when choosing a gift, find something that can be both practical and fun.
Remember that you will most likely get the couple a wedding gift in addition to a bridal shower gift. So, it's also important to keep the gift's price range in mind.
Make sure to follow the theme if the shower has one. Typically, the bride-to-be or hostess will inform you on the invitation if the shower has a particular theme.
If there is a registry for the bridal shower, it may be best to choose a gift from there, even if you want to add additional gifts that may not be on the registry.
Finally, remember the card with your gift. This is a great way to show your love and appreciation for the bride-to-be, but it also helps her distinguish your gift from other for thank you notes.
How much should I spend on a bridal shower gift?
It's good to shoot for a gift or package of gifts that have a value of about $50. Knowing that you'll also be getting a wedding gift for a couple, you'll want to keep your budget in mind.
How to Choose a Bridal Shower Gift
Choosing the perfect bridal shower gift can seem daunting, depending on how close you are to the bride-to-be. So, here are a few tips to help you select an appropriate and unique gift:
1. Think about the bride's interests and hobbies. If she loves cooking, a cookbook or kitchen utensils could be a great gift option.
2. Ask friends and family members for ideas. They may be able to tell you what the bride-to-be would like.
3. Consider the bride's lifestyle. For example, a fitness tracker or yoga mat could be a great gift if she's a fitness enthusiast.
4. Think outside the box. Look for gifts that are unique and unexpected, such as a subscription box, gift set, or personalized item.
5. Consider the bride's wedding theme. If the wedding is beach themed, a beach towel or beach bag would be a great gift.
6. Combine gifts to create a set. Creating a themed package or basket of smaller gifts can give the bride a fun unboxing experience. For example, you can create a date night basket filled with everything the bride and groom need for a fun date night at home.
25 Bridal Shower Gifts Under $50
1. The Mix It Up Date Night Generator by Crated with Love. This card deck gives the couple over 100,000 different date night challenge combinations and is perfect for a date night-themed bridal shower gift.
2. A spa gift basket: Pamper the bride-to-be with a basket filled with lotions, bath bombs, candles, and other spa essentials.
3. A personalized jewelry box: A customized jewelry box is a great way to show your love and appreciation for the bride-to-be and will give her a place to store her future treasures.
4. A personalized mug: Who doesn't love a fun mug or tumbler! And seeing "Mrs." for the first time while drinking her morning coffee is sure to make her smile.
5. A customized charcuterie board: For the bride-to-be who loves to entertain, a personalized charcuterie board may be the hit of her first hosted party after the wedding.
6. A wine subscription: Give the bride-to-be a wine subscription to help her discover new wines to enjoy.
7. A photo album: Fill this photo album with pictures of the bride-to-be and her friends and family.
8. A massage gift certificate: Planning a wedding is stressful. Give the bride-to-be a relaxing massage with a gift certificate to a local spa.
9. A personalized cutting board: A personalized cutting board is a great gift for the bride-to-be who loves to cook.
10. An aromatherapy diffuser: Aromatherapy diffusers are a great way to help the bride-to-be relax and unwind from the stress of planning the wedding.
11. A monogrammed robe: Give the bride-to-be a luxurious monogrammed robe to help her relax and feel cozy.
12. A cookbook: A cookbook filled with delicious recipes is great for helping the happy couple use all their kitchenware after the wedding.
13. A deck of scratch off date night ideas: Take away the pressure of thinking of new ideas, plus give the couple a fun challenge to complete together!
14. A scented candle: A scented candle is a great way to create a calming and enjoyable atmosphere for the bride-to-be.
15. A subscription box for beauty products: Give the bride-to-be a subscription box filled with beauty products for her to pamper herself.
16. A coffee mug warmer: Because planning a wedding makes it hard for you to finish your coffee before it gets cold.
17. A wine aerator: For those moments during marriage when you just (de)can't even.
18. A personalized keychain: A custom keychain with her new name, so she can see it everywhere she goes!
19. A yoga mat: A yoga mat is a great gift for the bride-to-be who loves to stay fit.
20. A subscription box for books: Give the bride-to-be a subscription box filled with books she'll love.
21. Self-care advent calendar: To help her take her personal care to the next level.
22. A fitness tracker: Because she'll be putting in a lot of steps to make sure the wedding is perfect!
23. Custom engagement planter pot: To foster healthy and continuous growth for the couple!
24. A unique serving platter: To help her serve up the most delicious meals using those new appliances.
25. A date night box: With the stress of planning a wedding, she'll need some time to reconnect with her fiancé.
Finding the perfect bridal shower gift can be challenging. Still, there are plenty of great gift options available for under $50 that are sure to make the bride-to-be feel special on her special day. From personalized items to date night boxes to spa gift baskets, plenty of unique and affordable bridal shower gifts are available.