- What was the worst item you ever received when Trick-or-Treating?
- What is the most haunted place you have ever been?
- If you could replace any one person's head with a pumpkin, who would it be and why?
- When you were a kid, what was one character you wanted to dress up as that you never got the chance to?
- Finish the sentence: It wouldn't be Halloween without...
- If you had to change your name to something based on Halloween puns, what would you choose? (Example: Sir Ghostie McPumpkin)
- Name someone you know who does a tremendous evil laugh. Then, let out your own version of it.
- If you had to spend the next year living in a haunted location, which would you choose and why?
- If your life was a Halloween movie, which one would it be and why?
- What Halloween movie villain do you most identify and why?
- Besides black, orange, or purple, what three colors most remind you of Halloween?
- Based on their personality alone, who in your family do you think gives the best candy to Trick-or-Treaters?
- What has been the scariest moment of your life? If you made a movie about that moment, who would play the villain?
- What was the scariest movie you ever saw as a kid? Do you still think it's scary?
- Do you believe in ghosts? If so, name the moment that made you a believer.
- What food (non-candy or sweets) most reminds you of Halloween and why?
- If you had to choose a Halloween-themed tattoo, what would it be, and where would you want it placed?
- Think of what you would want to dress up for the next Halloween and describe it using three or four emojis. Then, see if anyone can guess.
- If you had to choose one scary movie to live in, which would you choose and why?
- What's the most absurd character you dressed up as for Halloween?
- If someone wanted to scare the soul out of you, what would they have to do?
- Describe your perfect Halloween night.
- Create the scariest creature you can by combining four different animals. Then, name your creature and give it a location. Finally, come up with a story plot for a movie including the beast and choose three actors you'd like to see in the film.
- What childhood nursery rhyme do you think would make the best horror film?
- If you could carve your arch-enemy's face into a pumpkin, who would it be?
So, are you even more excited for Halloween after answering some (or all) of those? We hope so!
This Halloween, solve an escape room in a box!
Meet our escape room in a box! In Madame Medora's House of Curiosities, you inherit a large estate from Madam Medora, a truly odd character. However, in order to claim your inheritance, you must solve a series of puzzles and riddles while spending one night in her House of Curiosities. If you do, treasure awaits!
Think you can solve the mysteries and claim the treasure? Click the button below to give it a shot!