Lucky's Road Trip Kit Date Night Playlist
Click below to stream this month's date night playlist!
Date Night Challenge: Create your own Road Trip Playlist
Work together using the prompts below to DJ your own personalized Road Trip Playlist!
- A song that represents your relationship
- A song that reminds you of a place you’ve been together
- A song you know all the words to
- A song that makes you think of your partner
- The best song to have a car dance party to
- A song by your all time favorite artist
- A song that is your guilty pleasure
- A song that reminds you of your hometown
- A song that reminds you of your first date together
- A song you wish you could flawlessly hit all the notes of
- A song that makes you think of your childhood
- A song you could slow dance to
- A song that reminds you of your favorite movie
- A song you think your partner has never heard
- Your favorite throwback jam
- A song that goes with your destination
- A song that reminds you of your best friend
- A song about road trips
- An upbeat song for the long stretch of highway
- A song that tells a story
- A song from a decade you weren’t born in
- A song about love
- A song that makes you laugh
- Your favorite one hit wonder
- A song from your favorite musical
- A song that never gets old even on repeat
- A song that transports you back to middle/high school
- A song that you always mess up the lyrics to
- A song that reminds you of your partner’s family
- A song you heard recently and loved
- A song from the first concert you went to
- A song that reminds you of your family
- Your go-to karaoke song
Featured Recipe Challenge: Lucky's Road Trip Dinner Challenge
Hit the link below for a complete, Australian-themed dinner challenge for you and your partner!
Family Date Night: Drive-In Movie Night
Have a drive-in movie night as a family right at home! Find a spot in your yard, garage, or even a spot indoors where you can hang a sheet or projector screen. Make sure there is lots of room on the floor or yard in front of the screen. As a family, create your own personal cars to sit in while you watch the movie. Tape together cardboard boxes or add pillows to a laundry basket to create your cozy drive-in vehicle. Get creative! Paint your cardboard boxes ahead of movie night to give each movie-goer their own personalized set of wheels!
When it’s time to watch the movie, fill each car with pillows and blankets then grab your favorite snacks. You could even give each person their own tray or plate of goodies to enjoy inside their car for the show. Pull up to the screen, turn on the projector, and enjoy the movie as a family with the best seats in the house!
Road Trip Movie List
Want to add an road trip-themed movie to your date night? Check out some recommendations as well as where to stream them!