TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Engaging in any form of criminal offense or action that would constitute violation of any law or regulation;
- Interference in any way with the Site’s or Company’s network security, or unlawful access to any unauthorized information or content;
- Posting communications that are untrue, inaccurate, plagiarized, or offense to general public;
- Infringement on any intellectual property or private information of another person, business, or entity.
- Submission of any material onto the Site grants Crated with Love a perpetual and irrevocable license to use, copy, or distribute the aforementioned materials. This license is nonexclusive and royalty-free. Also, you acknowledge that any information, content, or material posted on the site does not infringe on any copyright, trademark, or any other proprietary laws. In addition, all posted content must be free from offensive material and must not be unlawful or libelous. Crated with Love is entitled to use the submitted content without and financial, confidential, or compensational obligation.
- Crated with Love reserves the right to prohibit any posted material at any time without warrant or reason. Posted material may be taken down at any time without notice if deemed inappropriate for the Site.
- Contributions may not include any personal information such as emails, addresses, phones numbers, or identification numbers even with consent.
- Any materials that are deemed threatening or abusive are strictly prohibited and may result in revocation of memberships and usage rights if posted. This includes the use of discriminatory language or obscenities not appropriate for a public forum.
- Content that may be referred to as “spam” is prohibited. This includes without limitation references to other businesses, products, or websites; offers or events; and unlawful attempts to attract traffic.
- You may not post any content that may be seen as derogatory toward another user or their postings. In addition, you may not falsify or change in any way other author’s contributions.
- Posting files or software that contains any type of malicious viruses or corruptive materials is strictly forbidden and may result in lawful action.
- To improve customer service Your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs.
- To personalize user experience We may use information in the aggregate to understand how our Users as a group use the services and resources provided on our Site.
- To improve our Site We continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you.
- To process transactions We may use the information Users provide about themselves when placing an order only to provide service to that order. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to provide the service.
- To administer a content, promotion, survey or other Site feature
- To send Users information they agreed to receive about topics we think will be of interest to them.
- To send periodic emails The email address Users provide for order processing, will only be used to send them information and updates pertaining to their order. It may also be used to respond to their inquiries, and/or other requests or questions. If User decides to opt-in to our mailing list, they will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. If at any time the User would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email or User may contact us via our Site.